Wednesday, June 3, 2009

RocknSocks at Bobolink

So here we go... Summer is here and RocknSocks is ready to roll on in to a festival near you...if you are in Northern California that is.

We just returned from Bobolink Music Festival. A super fun camp-out in the woods along the Feather river. Lovely weather, warm nights. We raged it with the Sock Wagon at night! Bobolink was the very first place we busted out the wagon two years ago. My how the time has flown. We had one original design then, the ISIS over the knee socks and now we have over 100 different styles, sizes and colors. Amazing what a few years will do.

Check out this old photo from Bobolink 2007. I am wearing the Isis while riding the trike past the bar stage.

One of my favorite moments was when a customer shouted out in the dark: "Are you kidding me, socks right here now, I sooo need them, my feet are getting all blistered from walking in wet shoes. You are saving my night!" - And that is why we created RocknSocks... so people can get their freshies when they NEED them.

No comments:

Post a Comment